Our guest house is located in the Pajottenland area near the language border set in the middle of countryside. We will be happy to provide you with an overview of a number of possible activities in the area…
Within the context of your activities during your stay, we are happy to:
- Supply personalised cycling routes
- Book tickets for activities in the area
- Work out personal arrangements to suit your requirements
Activities per Category:
Sports – Gastronomy – Romance – Family Fun – Culture –Relaxation
- Cyclists: good news! Your host is a keen cyclist! The many cycling routes and slow country roads in the surrounding areas no longer hold any secrets for Dirk. He is happy to share his experience with you and can even draw up a personalised cycling route for you!
The Wall of Geraardsbergen is a major cycling attraction in the vicinity…
We offer a cycle hire service and/or you can make use of our cycle repair service. Please do not hesitate to enquire about this when you make your booking!
- Walking: In the area, you will find many walking routes, back roads (not many cars) and paths…
- Petanque: The centre of Bever boasts a petanque court.
- Tennis, Golf, Swimming, etc.
We would like to invite you to join us for dinner to enjoy our local cuisine and local produce.
If you prefer to eat out, we would be happy to help you select one of the local restaurants.
Would you like a romantic week-end break? Then we will gladly show you where to find the most romantic places in the area…
You will find quite a number of family-friendly activities close by:
- Open Air Swimming Pools
- Country Estates
- Parc Pairi Daiza …
Would you like to soak up some culture during your stay? We can provide you with the most recent local cultural information.
Or we can give you directions to the cinema…
Set in the middle of the countryside, you can enjoy a pleasant swim in our pool or just relax on our sunbathing terrace. Or you can make the most of nature on a walk in the Pajottenland area… It will certainly be relaxing for you!